Our business and litigation advisory affiliate, Exeter Consulting & Analytics, is a business and litigation advisory firm.
Our business consulting focuses on capital formation, negotiated transactions, due diligence investigations, corporate governance and related matters, and commonly involve:
- identifying sources of funding and facilitating negotiation of terms
- assisting buy-side, sell-side or joint venture partners in negotiated transactions
- assisting with due diligence investigations
- advising regarding corporate governance and
- assisting with family office formation and succession planning
Our litigation consulting provides expert advice and testimony in complex securities offerings, negotiated transactions and financial services disputes commonly involving:
- due diligence, reliance and verification
- underwriter, board of directors, officer, broker-dealer or issuer conduct
- consistency of offering document disclosures with diligence results
- contract negotiation, documentation and interpretation and
- financial services by investment funds, advisors and stewards
For more information, visit the Exeter Consulting & Analytics website.